Saturday, August 7, 2010

An Update

So, I know, I know. I was gone for a year and then I just come back with a picture of a puppy? What the heck, right? Well, if you were one of the people that read my blog, you'd know that at the time I was trying to find another job, something that would be more of a career. I spent a lot of time on the job hunt and finally, I found one. Or...they found me. I'm still at the same company that I was working at before. There was an employee that was leaving in a different section and her boss approached me about the opportunity. I, of course, jumped on it and haven't looked back since.



Thanks to those that wished me well. I'm very happy now with what I'm doing! And...in case you were wondering what I look like...



HA! Just kidding. I'm not sure why, but I'm really uncomfortable putting up a picture of myself. Maybe it's the super self-conscious side of me or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment