Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starting a Job Search

I made a decision to start looking for another job. I know it's going to be tough, but I feel like I should at least try.

I really don't think there are going to be any full-time positions opening up soon at my current place of employment. Although I'd like to stay put, I figured, why not look around while I wait for something to open up?

So far, I submitted a resume to an advertising and public relations company. I am very excited about and I hope that something comes from it.

It sounds like a very interesting company to work for and the job, a public relations account manager, sound very interesting, too. On top of that, the company's physical location is very close to my home and close to my son's school. Very convenient.

I'll keep you guys posted on what happens. It'll be a while since the job doesn't close for another three weeks, but I really hope I hear something before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment