Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Feelin' Good!

So, do any of you enjoy just staying home and having a few drinks? I have to admit, I have NEVER just had drinks at home unless it was a special occasion. But today, after a long, hard, very stressful day at work, I decided, have a glass of Sangria. So I did, and then another, and now I'm drinking a beer. I feel good. Not drunk, just happy.

I've been thinking about contacting old friends on Facebook, writing to them, checking up to see how they're doing. It's stuff I never would do sober. Funny how alcohol acts as an uninhibitor.

Still...I can't help but feel kind of guilty for drinking for no specific reason. Normally I have a few drinks for a girls' night, an anniversary, or a birthday. Today is none of those. Just a regular Friday.

Should I feel guilty? Do any of you just have drinks at home?

1 comment:

  1. Do NOT feel guilty unless it becomes something you do EVERY day and develops into something bigger...

    It is much cheaper than going out for drinks and the effect is the same anyway...(o;

    Shana
    http://punchlineoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete